What our residents can expect at Larchfield Manor
- We offer residential care and also have a small unit which specialises in the care of residents with a diagnosis of dementia.
- All care is person centred and values based (see vision statement)
- All rooms are ensuite.
- Full 24 hour residential care is provided by our dedicated and professional staff.
- We will look after all your requirements with regards to medical concerns, contacting GP’s and other professionals, ordering and administration of medications if required.
- We have an on site hairdresser who visits weekly.
- Chiropodist is available and visits regularly.
- Full activities progamme is provided and this includes trips to the cinema, theatre and to various clubs that are felt to be appropriate for the needs of our residents.
- We operate a small on site shop and residents can purchase toiletries, sweets and chocolates from this facility if required.
- We will provide an escort if required for residents to attend hospital appointments (charge for this facility).
- All laundry is done for our residents.
Top of the page